About NCO Jobs From Home:
NCO is an industry leader in providing business outsourcing services which include; accounts receivable management, customer relationship management and back office services for a diversified customer base. This company recruits Call Center Representatives in the United States and Canada to work online from home. Call Center Reps are responsible for communicating with clients and attempting to to bring resolution to unpaid accounts. This company offers a benefits package which includes 401K, Medical/ Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Transportation Reimbursement. For additional information about careers at NCO, visit the employment section.
NCO Jobs Reviews
- Mon, 17 Feb 2014 23:29:08 +0000: A NCO Employee says "Awful, Bad management, very unprofessional." - Glassdoor NCO Reviews
From NCO Employee (Past Employee - 2011) — Rating 1.0 out of 5 — Mon, 17 Feb 2014
Lots of hours. Other than that not much.
To many to say, management is awful.
- Mon, 03 Feb 2014 02:49:01 +0000: A NCO Client Services Representative says "Nco does not care about it's employees. They continue to send work out of the country and should not be given tax breaks" - Glassdoor NCO Reviews
From NCO Client Services Representative (Past Employee - 2014) — Rating 1.0 out of 5 — Sun, 2 Feb 2014
worked with some great clients, gained a lot of varied experience.
Some of the management played the friends and family game and left no room for others to advance. Hard work and dedication means nothing to this company. Employees are not valued
Advice to Senior Management
Treat and pay people right and stop sending work out of the country
Incoming search terms:
- work at home jobs with benefits
- e-hustleonline com
- at home jobs with benefits
- work from home jobs with benefits
- NCO Group Work From Home
- nco work from home