Staples “The Office Superstore” has online customer service positions available. Online customer service representatives are responsible for taking inbound telephone calls, meeting sales goals, and providing excellent customer service online. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Previous call center experience
- Must have a quiet work environment
- High speed internet is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional data entry/ typing skills
- Ability to quickly navigate the internet using multiple screens at one time
- Must be able to pass a background check. Clean criminal history required
All employees will have set schedules (No flexible hours at staples ) The starting pay rate is $9.05 per hour and reps are eligible for their extensive benefits program after 90 days of employment. Candidates must be able to attend onsite training at their contact center. The training takes 4 to 6 months to complete before agents can actually work from home. Here’s the link to apply if interested .
Staples also has a Bilingual Extended Warranty Representative position available, visit the website for more info on this particular job opportunity.
I have not personally worked for Staples but c’mon, this is a well known company and I doubt that they would put their company in jeopardy for advertising false job postings. Today’s job post was discovered on my site’s virtual job board which is located in the daily job leads section of this site so please take advantage of the resources available.
Thanks for reading, join us on Facebook, and please spread the word.
Have a great day
Incoming search terms:
- staples work from home jobs
- staples work from home
- Staples Canada work from home
- staples coupon code 2011 canada
- staples employment verification
- Powered By Pligg texas board of nursing
- staples business work from home
- staples job forum