5 Online Tools for Marketing and Promoting Your Personal Business
Promoting your business in the digital age is easier and less expensive than ever. Gone are the days of expensive print advertising, corporate letterhead printing and limited circulation. Online tools allow business owners to compare rates, outsource projects, network with peers, and expand their target audience beyond the imagination of their predecessors.
1. Facebook: If you haven’t heard of Facebook, you’ve surely been living under a rock. This website is the most popular social media website available and receives millions of visitors on a daily basis. Best of all, it’s completely free for you and your potential clients to utilize. Facebook is a great place to connect with like-minded business owners and exchange ideas. It’s also the idea place to build a client list. When you share important product announcements and company news, it will often be shared by your followers. World travels fast in the digital age, so make every status update count.
2. Twitter: Similar to Facebook, tweets are “re-tweeted,” ultimately generating interest for your company or products. Be sure to include eye-catching photos and consider secret sales available only to your followers. Tweets are limited to 140 characters, but there are applications available that allow writers to post to share more. Both Facebook and Twitter allow you, as the business owner, to communicate directly with clients and potential clients. Be sure to check Facebook and Twitter pages often so you can respond to inquiries expeditiously.
3. Online Printers: Before you consider dismissing print advertising altogether, understand that printed promotional products still serve a purpose in today’s digital world. Whether you need brochures, calling cards, custom fliers or custom decals, searching for an online printer can save you hundreds of dollars. Don’t rely solely on social media to promote your business. Printed promotional products are ideal for tucking in portfolios and bids. You will also want cards to distribute at local business functions. Online printers guarantee you get the lowest price on vinyl decals to your storefront, custom decals for your company vehicle and banners for company functions and trade shows.
4. Blog: Chances are, you already have a company website, but how do you attract potential clients and increase traffic to your website? Lure them in with a company blog. Create a buzz through social media, and redirect followers to your website for intriguing opinions or the latest company or product news. Be sure to update the blog regularly to keep potential clients coming back each week. Blog readers also enjoy the occasional video and a well-placed photo. Also make it a point to give readers the opportunity to converse with you in a comments section. Or, simply have comments directed to your Facebook page.
5. Textbroker: Don’t have time to write a weekly blog for your website? Consider hiring out the job to one of hundreds of professional writers at Textbroker. Reasonable rates and the ability to communicate directly with writers is what sets Textbroker apart from its competitors. Professionals are also available to write about your company products, services and objectives. Working with Textbroker gives you the right to use content as needed, be it online, on promotional products or otherwise. Increase your sales and build your client base through these online tools and many others.
By: Jessica Wiener
Incoming search terms:
- Powered By Pligg base business home online
- Powered By Pligg home business
- Powered By Pligg internet business home
- Powered By Pligg money online business
- Powered By Pligg based best business home
- Powered By Pligg business opportunity work at home
- Powered By Pligg at home job listings
- Powered By Pligg base business home internet
- Powered By Pligg online travel agent jobs
- Powered By Pligg building contractors